Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy week

I've had a super busy week this week I worked Monday and Tuesday but my lower back was getting progressively worse and on Wednesday I woke up and went to put on my uniform and found that I couldn't reach my toes cause my back was so sore. So Donna took me to the docter and he sent me for a catscan and gave me three days off. We spent Thursday going to the catscan in the morning and then we took the kids to a playland in Penrith which was a bit of a waste cause the girls didn't really have a good time and it was super noisy. On Friday we stayed at home but we woke up on Saturday and felt like going back over the mountains to visit family and friends we had lunch with my Mum and Dad and visited my Sister and her husband at there new place for dinner (Donna also visited her good friend Kathy in between) then we stayed at Donna's parents that night and for most of Sunday. Now we're home and exhausted but it's been good. My back is still sore but not nearly as bad as on Wednesday morning and I'm going to give work a go tommorow I'll blog afterwards on how it goes.
Oh also we saw this cool trolley at coles in katoomba it has a toddler seat and a baby seat






And here's a pic of my mum holding Auri


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a full on week. It was so nice to be able to spend more time with u this week even though it wasn't for the best reason :(. Love u! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us see into your work life. Your office even looks quite tidy.
    It just doesn't get any more exciting than checking out supermarket trolleys! Love you, son.

    ReplyDelete